Add a Heads Up Display (HUD) to just about Any Car
Many people love the idea of keeping their eyes on the road while they are driving. Some just dig seeing the futuristic look off the hologram on your front windshield.
Up until now, you either needed to purchase a luxury automobile or give up the use of your cell phone. Now, there is a neat little device that for under $40, you can add a Heads Up Display (HUD) to any car.
The little Yonda Heads Up Display HUD only costs $35.99 does exactly that. This little HUD is the easiest way to add a full featured Heads Up Display to just about any car. With automated brightness, four different alarm functions including over speed alarm, high temperature alarm, fatigued driver alarm and voltage alarm.
Once installed via your cars OBD2/ EOB Interface, the system is plug and play.
Although plastic mounts that connect hold your cell phone can sometimes do an OK job at displaying a HUD on many cars, who really wants that ugly plastic piece on their car?
According to the Manufacturer
1. Automatically apply to Honda, Toyota, Mercedes benz, Peugeot, Lexus, BMW, Nissan, Ford,
Audi, Volkswagen, Chrysler, Infiniti, Dodge, Jeep cars,
which can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system), Plug and Play;
2. Engine speed alarm, it contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel.
3. Flexible brightness adjustment, the brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
4. Automatic power on and off, starting with the vehicle starting, stopping with the vehicle stopping to protect the vehicle’s battery.
5. Real-time display speed, voltage alarm, water temperature alarm, speed alarm, fatigue driving warning
You can purchase the Yonda HUD safely from Amazon right here: